How to Apply: Transfer Students
Application Checklist for Transfer Students
We're glad you want to continue your studies at Ozark Christian College. If you have any questions about the acceptance material listed above, please refer to the descriptions below. Please read this entire page carefully before submitting your application.
- Application Online (Requires a free account with NGWeb Solutions) or PDF. You must complete this two-page application for admission.
- Essay. Please dowlnoad this Essay and Code of Honor form. You may also e-mail your answer to the essay question to Admissions@OCC.edu.
- Application Fee. $30 (non-refundable) must accompany your application. Your check or money order should be made payable to Ozark Christian College. If it represents a financial hardship to you and your family, please call to request a fee waiver from Ozark Christian College.
- References. Complete the top portion of the Teacher/Employer Reference and the Minister/Church Leader Reference, and give it to a teacher and minister who has worked with you to complete. If you wish to submit another recommendation from a teacher, coach, or club adviser, you may do so.
- Transfer Applicant Evaluation (TAE). We require all transfer students to include this completed form from the Dean of Students Office from ALL previously attended college(s).
- Transcripts. Transcripts are required from each college and university at which you have attempted coursework, regardless of whether credit was earned. This includes colleges where you registered but did not earn any credit (e.g., incompletes, withdrawals, failures, audits, etc.). The transcript is "official" if it lists the classes you took, the final grades received and the document issued is embossed by the school where you were enrolled. The document must be placed in the school's envelope and sealed by the issuing school's Registrar. This guarantees the transcripts accuracy and completeness. If the transcript's envelope is opened before reaching the Office of Admissions, the transcript will be considered unofficial. Please have your college Registrar mail a transcript directly to the Office of Admission at Ozark Christian College.
You can request a transcript by filling in the top portion of the Transcript Request Form and giving it to the Registrar's office of the college you previously attended.
- Admission Tests. If you have less than 13 hours of transferable credit hours, you are required to submit your scores on the ACT or the SAT I. You may ask that your scores be sent to us directly or they may be reported on your high school transcript. Ozark's ACT number is 2279, or the SAT I number is 6542. You may contact the College Board to request that your scores be sent.
- Co-Admission Students with Missouri Southern State University (MSSU). Students seeking co-admission to both OCC and MSSU will also need to complete the dual enrollment agreement (online or PDF).