Online Learning: Summer 2013
Ozark Christian College offers a number of online classes for students who need a little more flexibility in their college schedule. While we do not offer a degree online at this time, a growing number of our core courses are available online.
You are able to view and/or listen to course lectures from anywhere in the world where you have a computer and Internet access. This flexibility demands more discipline from online students than from residential students who have set times to be in the classroom. These courses are semester-based and weekly participation is expected. Even so, you will be able to be "in class" at times that best fit your lifestyle.
As an online student, you will experience the same quality, college-level learning that you would in an OCC classroom. You will engage the same course content, textbooks, learning experiences, and often, the same faculty. The majority of our online classes are facilitated by Moodle, a virtual classroom management system.
Dates and Costs (top)
- Application Deadline: May 27, 2013
- Enrollment Deadline: Enrollment will be open from April 1 - June 3, 201 (closing at 10:00 a.m. CST)
- Approximate cost for a 3 hour course (tuition, books, fees, etc.): $1,050
- Current student must have previous semester bill paid in full.
- View the brochure (PDF) for the June 3rd - July 26th Summer School classes.
- All non-current OCC students must complete the online application.
- All Admissions requirements must be completed (or be a current OCC student)
- Online enrollment is for students taking only online courses (no internships, readings, seminars or on-campus courses)
- Payment is expected in full unless you have otherwise communicated with the Business Office (417-626-1234, x2024)
Online Courses (top)
|Online Consortium Courses
|Online OCC Courses
|(June 3 - July 26, 2013)
||(June 3- July 26, 2013)
- CE 261 D Creative Bible Teaching
- HI 226 D Bible Lands & Lifeways
- HI 321D Church History
- HI 322 D History of the Restoration Movement
- HI 331 D Christian Worship: History and Practice
- MI 260 D Introduction to Islam
- MI 318 D Cross-Cultural Communications
- MI 360 D Foundations of World Religions
- MN 153 D Personal Evangelism
- MN 260 D Children's Ministry
- OT 141 D Old Testament Survey
- DO 125 L Christ and the Bible (3 hrs)
- NT 240 L Hebrews (3 hrs)
- NT 241 L Life of Christ 1 (4 hrs)
- NT 242 L Life of Christ 2 (4 hrs)
- NT 243 L Life of Christ 3 (4 hrs)
- NT 244 L Life of Christ 4 (4 hrs)
- OT 455 L Messianic Prophecy (2 hrs)
- DO 440 Theological Integration for Ministry (2 hrs)