In the fall of 2015, OCC will launch its first fully online degree, a Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies. Whether you desire to take one class or complete an entire Bachelor's degree online, OCC can help you invest in your calling.
All online courses are 8-weeks long and are comparable in rigor to our on-campus classes. Each week is consistently arranged to create a rhythm that students can anticipate. As an online student, you will experience the same quality, college-level learning that you would expect from the OCC classroom.
I you are a former Ozark student who left before graduating, this is a perfect opportunity to finish your degree. Find out how your previous work at Ozark- or transferred credits from other college- can be applied toward this degree by contacting the Office of Online Learning at 417-626-1277 or OnlineLearning@occ.edu with questions. APPLY NOW!
Dates and Costs
- Outstanding balances must be paid prior to enrollment.
- Application Deadline: 11:55 pm (CDT), July 31st, 2015.
- Registration for classes will be open July 20 - August 7.
- Registration Deadline: 11:55 am (CDT), August 7th, 2015.
- Fall 2015 student bills must be paid in full by 5:00 pm (CDT), August 11th, 2015.
- Approximate cost for a 3 credit hour course (tuition and fees): $1,200.
- Book costs will vary by class. Generally estimate $100.
- All non-current OCC students must complete the online application.
- A $30 application fee may be assessed.
- Contact Dena Hurley in the Office of Online Learning at OnlineLearning@occ.edu or 417.626.1277.
- All Admissions requirements must be completed (or be a current OCC student)
- Payment is expected in full unless you have otherwise communicated with the Business Office (417-626-1234, x2024)
- Current students, contact your advisor.
|Module 1 (August 17, 2015 to October 11, 2015)
|Module 2 (October 12, 2015 to December 6, 2015)
| Module 2 courses to be announced by July 20th.
Online Course Policies
Successful participation in this course requires the student to possess or obtain (and know how to use) the following in addition to course books:
- One fully functional and adequately performing computer (recommended to be less than 3 years old), free of known viruses and equipped with virus protection.
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox or Safari Recommended) and Plug-ins must be updated.
- Word processor that can publish or save into either Word or .rtf format (MS Word or OpenOffice recommended).
- Access to an academic (@my.occ.edu) email address.
- Daily access to a reliable internet connection of at least 1MB/s speed
- A webcam and mic (typically integrated on most laptops).