Library Services & Resources
- General book collection of 70,000 including fiction, biography, history, psychology, practical ministry, Bible commentaries, dictionaries, encyclopedias
- Audio-Visual collection of 23,000 CDs, Audio Tapes, DVDs, Video Tapes, and A-V Equipment (video projectors, overhead projectors, record players, video cameras, projection screens, projector stands, cassette players) for three-day loans, or under special arrangement with the A-V Department Supervisor
- Internet, public catalog, and database access through ten computers. Wireless (Wi-Fi) access for patrons’ portable computers
- Inter-library loans available to faculty, staff, and students—this service is available through the Reference Assistant
- Reference books including atlases, dictionaries, commentaries, encyclopedias, essay files
- Laminating 25 inches wide, 50 cents per foot (A-V Department)
- Chapel Messages, conventions sessions, $2.00 each (A-V Department)
- Special collections including rare book archives and the Seth Wilson Bible collection
- Private study and meeting rooms by reservation with the circulation desk personnel
- 24-hour book drop on the left side of the front Library porch
- Discontinued and discarded books for sale displayed between the Public Access Computers (PAC) and the Reference Desk
Mango Languages creates enjoyable language-learning experiences for students, faculty, staff and alumni. Mango's software teaches real conversations in over 60 languages and makes it fun. You'll learn to speak new languages and met new cultures through authentic experiences. This tool is available 24/7 either online or mobile until Summer 2015.
For faculty, staff, students, and library patrons, please use your OCC email or a valid email address along with your library card number.
For alumni without library cards, please use the special library card number of 28501500047613, along with a valid e-mail address.