Online Learning: Summer 2015
Ozark Christian College is now offering an increasing number of online classes to adult learners. Whether you desire to take one class, or complete an entire bachleors degree online, OCC can help you invest in your calling. In the fall of 2015, OCC will launch its first fully online degree, a Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies.
All online courses are 8-weeks long and are comparable in rigor to our on-campus classes. Each week is consistently arranged to create a rhythm that students can anticipate, and as an online student, you will experience the same quality and college-level learning that you would expect from the OCC classroom.
Ozark understands that God calls a wide variety of people into ministry. When He issues a midlife calling to adults, our online program is ready.
Contact Dena Hurley at 417-626-1277 or email@example.com with questions. APPLY NOW!
Dates and Costs
- Outstanding balances must be paid prior to enrollment. Spring 2015 student bills must be paid by 5:00 pm (CDT) on May 22nd, 2015.
- Application Deadline: 11:55 p.m. (CDT), May 15th, 2015
- Enrollment Deadline: 11:55 a.m. (CDT), June 1st, 2015
- Approximate cost for a 3 hour course (tuition, books, fees, etc.): $1,360
- All Admissions requirements must be completed (or be a current OCC student)
- Payment is expected in full unless you have otherwise communicated with the Business Office (417-626-1234, x2024)
- Current students, contact your advisor.
| 8 Week OCC Online Learning Courses
(3 Credit hours each except for Theological Integration for Ministry, which is 2 credit hours)
|(June 1, 2015 to July 26, 2015)
Online Course Policies
Successful participation in this course requires the student to possess or obtain (and know how to use) the following in addition to course books:
- One fully functional and adequately performing computer (recommended to be less than 3 years old), free of known viruses and equipped with virus protection.
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox or Safari Recommended) and Plug-ins must be updated.
- Word processor that can publish or save into either Word or .rtf format (MS Word or OpenOffice recommended).
- Access to an academic (@my.occ.edu) email address.
- Daily access to a reliable internet connection of at least 1MB/s speed
- A webcam and mic (typically integrated on most laptops).