Church Partnerships & Resources
Ozark Christian College seeks to build and strengthen relationships with congregations around the world.
How can we help your church?
- Do you need a ministry of staff position filled?
- Are you looking for a guest speaker or teacher?
- Do you have students who are considering Christian college?
- Do you need an update on your partnership with the college?
If so, we are eager to assist you. Please look at the available resources below. We think you'll find much help there, but if you need additional assistance, please contact Travis Hurley at 417.626.1217 or Hurley.Travis@OCC.edu.
- Updates and presentations on OCC -- If you are a supporting church (or are considering support) and would like an update, please contact Travis Hurley at Hurley.Travis@OCC.edu or call 417.626.1217.
- Speaking engagements -- If your church needs a special speaker for a Sunday, a special event, or a teaching series, please view the Speakers List for available OCC faculty and staff members.
- Supply preachers and individuals seeking ministries -- If you need a preacher to fill your pulpit for one Sunday, an interim minister, or would like to know of men seeking preaching ministries, please contact us at ChurchResources@OCC.edu or call 417-626-1234 ext. 2046.
- OCC Student Ministries and Interns -- If you are seeking to fill a preaching, youth ministry, worship, or other position with a student minister or intern, please contact Bob Witte at Witte.Bob@OCC.edu or call 417-626-1234 ext.2058.
- Campus Events and Conferences -- Information can be found here.
- Ministry Openings list -- Post and view available ministry positions here.
- The Compass -- Catch up on current Ozark news with the college's quarterly magazine here.
- Prospective Students -- If you are, or know, a student considering Bible college and would like to learn more about Ozark, information can be found here or contact Ashley Negron in the Admissions Department at 417-626-1234 ext. 2033 or email her at Negron.Ashley@OCC.edu.