Fast Track '15
Orientation dates: June 20, July 18, or August 1, (August 13**)
Fast Track (FT) is a required orientation for incoming OCC students.
The benefits of orientation:
- Class selection
- Greater familiarity with OCC
- Insight into your Financial Aid
- The opportunity of meeting other incoming students
- Receive answers to your questions
- Easier transition into college life
What are people saying about FT?
- "It was a great event. Made me feel much more at ease about the fall."
- "Our experience with the FT weekend was fantastic!"
- "I learned a bunch and got all the classes I wanted..."
Register HERE for Fast Track. You must be fully accepted in order to attend Fast Track '15.
**Please note this session is reserved for students accepted after the July 27, 2015 Admissions Deadline and those from states other than MO, AR, IA, IL, KS, NE, or OK. If you do not fit these parameters and are unable to attend an orientation session please contact Ashley in the Office of Admission at 417.626.1234. ext. 2022, or by e-mail at Admissions@OCC.edu once you receive your orientation packet. Though requests to attend the August 13th orientation will be considered, few if any will be granted if the student resides in MO, AR, IA, IL, KS, NE, or OK.
Fast Track Schedule of Events: (tentative)
||Check In Multi-Purpose Building
||Welcome to OCC
||Student Orientation: Multi-Purpose Building
Parent Orientation: Multi-Purpose Building
# During Fast Track, each student will meet with an adviser to pre-enroll in their classes for the fall semester. If changes need to be made to a class schedule, that can be done during enrollment in August.
For questions regarding Fast Track '15 and enrollment, please contact us at EnrollmentServices@OCC.edu.