Fast Track '14
Fast Track (FT) is a pre-enrollment weekend for incoming OCC students.
Why should I come to FT
- Better class selection
- Greater dorm room options
- Greater familiarity with OCC
- Greater insight into your Financial Aid
- The fun of meeting other incoming students
- Receive answers to your questions
- Easier enrollment in August
What are people saying about FT?
- "It was a great event. Made me feel much more at ease about the fall."
- "Our experience with the FT weekend was fantastic!"
- "I learned a bunch and got all the classes I wanted..."
Register HERE for Fast Track. You must be fully accepted in order to attend a FT weekend. If you are unable to attend a FT weekend, you will still be able to enroll in classes during Welcome Week. In order to do this, you must be fully accepted by August 5th. If you have any questions or are unsure of your acceptance status, please e-mail Admissions@OCC.edu. See you in August!
Did you attend a recent FT? Please fill out one of these evaluations to help OCC improve future experiences.
Fast Track Schedule of Events: (tentative)
Saturday June 7th or Saturday June 21st
||Check In Multi-Purpose Building
||Welcome to OCC
||Student Orientation: Multi-Purpose Building
Parent Orientation: Multi-Purpose Building
^ Turn in Acceptance Packet material that was mailed to your home. A photo will be taken during registration that will be used for your OCC student ID card. During registration you will receive a pre-enrollment form to take to your academic adviser. This form must be turned back in before lunch on Saturday in order to get pre-enrolled for the Fall semester.
* You will be mailed either a Financial Aid Award Letter or a Missing Document Letter from our Financial Aid Office. Financial Aid personnel will be available during registration on Friday to accept documents and answer any questions you may have about your financial aid paper work.
# Once you have registered for a FT you will be assigned a 30 minute meeting with your Academic Adviser in order to register for Fall classes. Meeting with Academic Advisers will be scheduled on a first come first serve basis.