Fast Track '14
Fast Track (FT) is a pre-enrollment weekend for incoming OCC students.
Why should I come to FT
- Better class selection
- Greater dorm room options
- Greater familiarity with OCC
- Greater insight into your Financial Aid
- The fun of meeting other incoming students
- Receive answers to your questions
- Easier enrollment in August
What are people saying about FT?
- "It was a great event. Made me feel much more at ease about the fall."
- "Our experience with the FT weekend was fantastic!"
- "I learned a bunch and got all the classes I wanted..."
Register HERE for Fast Track. You must be fully accepted in order to attend Fast Track '14. Once accepted, you will be mailed a Student Life housing packet. The housing contract, $100 housing deposit and roommate compatibility survey must be received by the registration deadline of May 27th.
If you are unable to attend a Fast Track '14 session, you will be able to complete orientation and enroll for your classes during Welcome Week in August. The deadline for admission is August 5th! If you have questions regarding your admissions status, please e-mail Admissions@OCC.edu.
Fast Track Schedule of Events: (tentative)
Saturday, June 7th, or Saturday, June 21st
||Check In Multi-Purpose Building
||Welcome to OCC
||Student Orientation: Multi-Purpose Building
Parent Orientation: Multi-Purpose Building
^ Submit the housing contract, $100 dorm deposit, and roommate compatability survey by May 27th in order to attend Fast Track. The medcal history and car registration must be submitted by July 15th.
* After both Fast Track sessions are over, you will be mailed a packet with your class schedule, estimated bill, e-mail address, and Financial Aid information.
# During Fast Track, each student will meet with an adviser to pre-enroll in their classes for the fall semester. If changes need to be made to a class schedule, that can be done during enrollment in August.
For questions regarding Fast Track '14 and enrollment, please contact us at Enrollmentservices@OCC.edu.