Fall Fast Track
Fall Fast Track (FFT) is a pre-enrollment weekend for incoming OCC students.
Why should I come to FFT
- Better class selection
- Greater dorm room options
- Greater familiarity with OCC
- Greater insight into your Financial Aid
- The fun of meeting other incoming students
- Receive answers to your questions
- Easier enrollment in August
What are people saying about FFT?
- "It was a great event. Made me feel much more at ease about the fall."
- "Our experience with the FFT weekend was fantastic!"
- "I learned a bunch and got all the classes I wanted..."
Register HERE for Fall Fast Track. You must be fully accepted in order to attend a FFT weekend. If you are unable to attend a FFT weekend, you will still be able to enroll in classes during Welcome Week. In order to do this, you must be fully accepted by August 5th. If you have any questions or are unsure of your acceptance status, please e-mail Admissions@OCC.edu. See you in August!
Did you attend a recent FFT? Please fill out one of these evaluations to help OCC improve future experiences.
Fall Fast Track Schedule of Events: (tentative)
||Check In Mabee Student Center
||Parent Orientation Mabee Student Center
Students- TJ Assessment Library L-13
|| Dinner Cafeteria
|| Small Group Time (according to Major)
|| Worship Chapel
|| Late Night Snack Mabee Student Center
|| Late Night Activities
|| Breakfast Cafeteria
Instructions for Pre-Enrolling
|| Q&A Sessions for Students and Parents
|9:30 am -1:00 pm
|| Advising and ID Photos
^ Turn in Acceptance Packet material that was mailed to your home. A photo will be taken during registration that will be used for your OCC student ID card. During registration you will receive a pre-enrollment form to take to your academic adviser. This form must be turned back in before lunch on Saturday in order to get pre-enrolled for the Fall semester.
* You will be mailed either a Financial Aid Award Letter or a Missing Document Letter from our Financial Aid Office. Financial Aid personnel will be available during registration on Friday to accept documents and answer any questions you may have about your financial aid paper work.
# Once you have registered for a FFT you will be assigned a 30 minute meeting with your Academic Adviser in order to register for Fall classes. Meeting with Academic Advisers will be scheduled on a first come first serve basis.