In the fall of 2015, OCC launched its first fully online degree, a Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies. Whether you desire to take one class or complete an entire Bachelor's degree online, OCC can help you invest in your calling.
All online courses are 8-weeks long and are comparable in rigor to our on-campus classes. Each week is consistently arranged to create a rhythm that students can anticipate. As an online student, you will experience the same quality, college-level learning that you would expect from the OCC classroom.
If you are a former Ozark student who left before graduating, this is a perfect opportunity to finish your degree. Find out how your previous work at Ozark- or transferred credits from other college- can be applied toward this degree by contacting the Office of Online Learning at 417-626-1277 or OnlineLearning@occ.edu with questions. APPLY NOW!
Dates and Costs
- Outstanding balances must be paid prior to enrollment.
- Application Deadline: 11:55 pm (CDT), September 18, 2015.
- Registration for classes will be open September 14-25.
- Registration Deadline: 11:55 pm (CDT), September 25th, 2015.
- Fall 2015 student bills must be paid in full by 5:00 pm (CDT), October 7th, 2015.
- Approximate cost for a 3 credit hour course (tuition and fees): $1,200.
- Book costs will vary by class. Generally estimate $100.
- All non-current OCC students must complete the online application.
- A $30 application fee may be assessed.
- Contact Dena Hurley in the Office of Online Learning at OnlineLearning@occ.edu or 417.626.1277.
- All Admissions requirements must be completed (or be a current OCC student)
- Payment is expected in full unless you have otherwise communicated with the Business Office (417-626-1234, x2024)
- Current students, contact your advisor.
|Module 2 (October 12, 2015 to December 6, 2015)
- PI 1701 Philosophy (Syllabus)
- DO 2701 Introduction to Bible and Theology (Syllabus)
- EL 1702 English Composition 2 (Syllabus)
- MN 3702 Church Leadership (Syllabus)
|Module 1 (Spring 2016)
- DO 4111 01 OL Theological Integration for Ministry
- HI 3210 01 OL Church History 1
- NT 3314 01 Hebrews
- OT 4310 01 Messianic Prophecy
Online Course Policies
Successful participation in this course requires the student to possess or obtain (and know how to use) the following in addition to course books:
- One fully functional and adequately performing computer (recommended to be less than 3 years old), free of known viruses and equipped with virus protection.
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox or Safari Recommended) and Plug-ins must be updated.
- Word processor that can publish or save into either Word or .rtf format (MS Word or OpenOffice recommended).
- Access to an academic (@my.occ.edu) email address.
- Daily access to a reliable internet connection of at least 1MB/s speed
- A webcam and mic (typically integrated on most laptops).