Back to previous page
Here is your degree.
BA - BIBLE AND DEAF MINISTRY
The Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministry with a double major in Bible and Deaf Ministry degree is a four-year program of study that equips students for leadership in deaf ministry.
Download the PDF for this degree to see full details including the recommended course of study (schedule).
1. Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the Bible.
2. Demonstrate competencies in exegesis and communication skills in the production of sermons, lessons, and papers.
3. Articulate a presentation of the gospel to lead someone to Christ.
4. Express Christian worldview that interfaces with contemporary cultural issues.
5. Demonstrate leadership and equipping skills for the church.
6. Demonstrate biblical leadership in deaf ministry.
52 hours of Biblical Studies
40 hours of General Studies
15 hours of Professional Studies
32 hours of Deaf Studies