Online Learning: Spring 2015
Ozark Christian College offers an increasing number of online classes for students who need a little more flexibility in their college schedule. We will be launching a fully online degree in the fall of 2015.
Our 8-week online clases contain comparable content and workload to our on-campus classes. With added flexibility comes the need for self-discipline. Students need a reliable computer and Internet connection in order to participate at multiple times throughout the week.
As an online student, you will experience the same quality, college-level learning that you would expect from the OCC classroom. Our online classes are facilitated by Moodle, a virtual classroom management system.
Dates and Costs (top)
- Outstanding balances must be paid prior to enrollment.
- Application Deadline: 11:55 p.m. (CDT), January 5, 2015
- Enrollment Deadline: 5:00 p.m. (CDT), January 12, 2015
- Approximate cost for a 3 hour course (tuition, books, fees, etc.): $1,325
- All non-current OCC students must complete the online application.
- A $10 application fee will be charged.
- All Admissions requirements must be completed (or be a current OCC student)
- Payment is expected in full unless you have otherwise communicated with the Business Office (417-626-1234, x2024)
- Click the "Enroll Now" button below if you are taking ONLY online courses (no internships, readings, seminars or on-campus courses)
Online Courses (top)
| 8 Week OCC Online Learning Courses
(3 Credit hours each except for Theological Integration for Ministry, which is 2 credit hours)
|(January 12, 2015 to March 8, 2015)
- HI 321 L Church History 1
- NT 360 L Hebrews
- DO 440 L Theological Integration for Ministry
- OT 455 L Messianic Prophecy
- NT 445 L Romans
Online Course Policies
Required Course Tools/Connectivity (top)
Successful participation in this course requires the student to possess or obtain (and know how to use) the following in addition to course books:
- One fully functional and adequately performing computer (recommended to be less than 3 years old), free of known viruses and equipped with virus protection.
- Browser and Plug-ins must be updated and pass the Browser Check block within Moodle.
- Word processor that can publish or save into either Word or .rtf format (MS Word or OpenOffice recommended).
- Access to an academic (@my.occ.edu) email address.
- Daily access to a reliable internet connection of at least 1MB/s speed
- A webcam and mic (typically integrated on most laptops).