Tuesdays are the Best Day of the Week at OCC
We think you’ll love your visit to Ozark Christian College, and we’re putting our money where our mouth is. Every high school junior, senior, and transfer student who takes a Tuesday Tour will receive a $500 OCC Scholarship. This scholarship can only be applied to tuition or room/board.
Come on a scheduled visit on April 8 (Co-op Degree Emphasis), April 15, May 6 (Co-Op Degree Emphasis), Thursday May 8 (Tuesday Tour on a Thursday) and we will award you with a $500 OCC Tuition scholarship. You must reserve your space on a tour by the Friday before you plan to visit. Tours will start at 8:30 a.m. and will conclude by 3:00 p.m. If you'd like to reserve your spot, check your calendar, and fill out the registration form below.
Here’s what to expect:
||Registration opens - coffee and doughnuts served (Upstairs Dining Hall)
||Attend a Class
||Financial Aid/Admissions Workshop (Chapel 18)
||Lunch with President Matt Proctor (Dining Hall 1)
||Campus Tour with a Campus Host
||Words from our Academic Dean and Wrap-up details (Mabee Student Center)
||Head Home **
* You have the option of arriving Monday evening and staying overnight in a Residence Hall. Due to limited housing, only prospective students are allowed to stay in the Residence Halls. Parents and guests will need to make their own housing arrangements. Check Hotel Discounts & Info about Joplin
** You have the option of scheduling a personal meeting with a professor/coach/financial aid counselor/admissions counselor.
These dates don't work for you? Request an individual campus visit
In order to qualify for your $500 OCC scholarship, you must:
- Register for a Tuesday Tour through the Admissions Office
- Attend all scheduled events
- Submit an Application for Admission
- Scholarship will be awarded once you have enrolled in at least 12 hours of credit
We do offer personalized tours on other days of the week, though without the scholarship incentive. If you are unable to visit on a Tuesday but would still like to visit campus, fill out a Campus Visit Request Form online, and our Campus Visit Coordinator will contact you with details.